Health, Safety and Environment deals with the control of mental or bodily risks that can result in injury or disease. The effective management of these workplace risks is no different from an insurance policy. Challenges exist, however, both in companies identifying and then acknowledging all sources of harm, as well as the hidden links between some exposures and illnesses.
Obtain A World Recognized HSE Certificate from World Safety Organization. Training with ICBMD gives you the best of Safety training and experience and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world.
Everyone is eligible to take HSE course under ICBMD, to Understand and implement good HSE standard and practices in their respective organization, Imbibe an effective Health and Safety culture, Understand Risk Assessment and HSE Strategies, Health and Safety Policies and Management of Risk, Fire Safety, Physical Processes of work and the Environment, HSE Audit, Management & Control of Contractors, Emergency Management.
After Training, the candidates will be required to seat for an international exam on the last day of training. Afterward, Internationally recognized HSE Certificates Will be issued Accredited by the World Safety Organization Global Office in the US.
Training with ICBMD gives delegates an automatic membership with World Safety Organization. As a member,
- Name will be listed on the WSO international Website for Employers to verify
- Membership Certificate will be issued with a Unique Membership code
- Member will Participate in all WSO functions around the World
- Members will participate fully in the network of Safety professionals.
In accordance with the International Standard on Health Safety and Environment Professionalism, to Earn a professional Certificate on this course; Learners are eligible to receive a professional Certificate and a Graduate Membership Certificate for this course through the institute ‘International Capacity Building and Management Development. ICBMD is known for its role in redefining a new generation of leaders with a focus on social impact.
To earn a Professional Certificate for this course, you need to earn more than 50% of possible points on Assignments and Examinations to obtain a passing grade. Assessments are worth 15% of your total score, while assignments and Examinations are worth 85%. The Health Safety and Environment ( HSE ) Certification is categorized into HSE 1, 2, and 3.
- Participants will be impacted with the required knowledge to ensure a Safety and Healthy working Environment
- This training will help employees to recognize Safety Hazards and correct them
- Participants will be able to understand and Implement best Safety practice and expectations
- After successfully undergoing a Health and Safety course with ICBMD you will be given the privilege to write international exams and you will be issued international certification
- The knowledge of Health Safety and Environment gives you a basic understanding of how to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, deaths.